Design Thinking for Communication

I've created an interactive image to introduce a method for combining the best features of popular apps to embrace visual literacy, powered by an iPad.







Explore Design Thinking for Communication

The process for combining apps is best known as AppSmashing, and the particular combination of tools powering the learning illustrated here is something I've been exploring and teaching this fall. It is not a coincidence; however, that I was able to begin to pull it all together into this tidy package after after attending the EdTech Teacher iPad Summit in Boston. It was there that Greg Kulowiec and Kate Wilson inspired me to take a much closer look at Canva, which I used to design this poster.

I'm looking forward to adding student and teacher examples to the image in the new year!

Share